Second day workout went a bit better I think. Still didn't run much but I did abs and upper body that day. Didn't go to the gym yesterday- Sunday. Was a day of rest afterall :) We are gonna go back tonight after Mickey gets off work.
And its snowing again! Its really coming down today. I think the snow makes the cold all worth it. Next week its supposed to start getting up into the 40's though. I never thought I'd say it but 40-degree weather and sunshine makes for a nice day.
Didn't hear back about the nanny position yet. I was thinking about going to drop off applications today but I think I'll stay in because of the snow. If I don't hear anything tonight though I'll definitely be going tomorrow to drop them off.
Gracie has been acting a little off today. I'm not sure what she was doing this morning but she kept Mickey, and therefore me, awake. And she was sleeping in the middle of the room which she hardly ever does. All morning she's been a bit more lethargic than normal- she won't jump up on the couch even though she looks at me and I tell her she can. She needs to go back in for her checkup soon. And only a couple more days on her meds so I gotta get refills for those too.
Maybe its just the change in the weather. The snow is so pretty outside! I can't say it enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment