She is still on her lung medicine but at a lower dose so that it doesn't mess up her kidneys.
Other good news- we had friends over for dinner last night and I was super nervous we'd end up ordering a pizza but dinner was a success! Well, they ate it and said they liked it so I'm assuming they did but regardless, I really liked it and will definitely be making it again.
I made Italian Baked Chicken and Pasta- I doubled the recipe though since the other comments said it didn't make very much. It was really easy and came out really good. Definitely will be looking for more Giada recipes to use in the future.
On the job front: I still haven't heard back about the job I interviewed for but I went to the staffing agency on Friday- what a disaster! The lady at the front desk was super unprofessional. She talked on her cellphone to her insurance agent about lowering her rate and how much would be coming out this month, blah blah blah all the while I'm trying to hand her back the paperwork she had me fill out. She even answered the office phone and asked them to hold! Then they went out back to smoke but there was so much of it in the office I thought somebody in the waiting room was smoking... ridiculous!
After all that nonsense they only had one office job available. She said I was over qualified and it didn't pay what I wanted but I filled out the paperwork for it anyways. I'm dreading going back to the agency on Monday but they emailed me 6 "tests" (typing, excel knowledge, etc) that I had to do and then I have to call back on Monday.
And I'm soooo ready for Valentine's day to be over. The commercials are ridiculously annoying and people put entirely too much money and attention into it. Such a waste. Bahaha- and I'm not even single.
Most of the snow melted today. Sooo ready for spring! I love the sunshine :) Gracie and I will definitely be going to feed the ducks this week.


Glad Gracie's doing better. Give her a hug for me!
ReplyDelete