Thursday, February 3, 2011

Its Been a Great Week

I like weeks like this- where Mickey gets to come home by noon everyday.

What better way than to spend the day eating lunch together, a nap, a massage, and some video games?
Haha Gracie likes to watch Mickey play football...


Gracie is doing a lot better. No more coughing and her infection seems to have gone away as well. Yay! The vet even called to check up on her today. Turns out there is a side effect of her lung medicine though- the medicine is a diuretic which means fluid is removed from her body at a higher rate. The purpose of the medicine is to remove the fluid from her lungs but in doing so it may have adverse affects on her kidneys. If she ends up having to stay on that medicine, she will have to get bloodwork done a couple times a year to make sure it isn't messing up her kidneys.

AND! Good news! I may have a job! I had a phone interview yesterday and am having a face-to-face lunch interview tomorrow so hopefully it will all turn out. If not, then I'll turn in the applications I still have and call the staffing company on Monday.
Depending on how it goes I might still pick up a part time second job for the days/weekends I have off.

Tomorrow morning Mickey and I are gonna go check out the gym- I'd really like to get in there and start working out again and the membership is at a discounted rate b/c of where we live so hopefully it will be an ok place. No pool though :/ But its super close and I won't have an excuse not to run on cold/hot/windy/cloudy/[insert excuse here] days.

And Mom sent us dishes! Happy early Valentine's Day to us! We almost have a complete set of our china now! LOL. Macy's sent us a gift card and I keep getting emails about sales and free shipping so I might give in and buy the last two. Its just too far of a drive to go all the way to Louisville.
Hope everyone in Texas is staying warm! Enjoy your day off tomorrow and build a snowman for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment