I was so lucky to be able to go home and see him this past week. He was so much smaller than I thought he was going to be. I knew he was only 3 weeks but he looks so much bigger in pictures than he does in person.
I love that kid! It breaks my heart knowing that he'll be standing and maybe starting to walk before I get to hug him again.
I went home to meet Cooper. He was my whole reason. But I'm so glad I got in some BFF time and got to see my family. I was able to see pretty much everybody in just four days. I'm always happy to be home but always so exhausted and ready to come back at the end.
It was the first time Mickey and I were apart since we got married. Of course we're apart when we go to work or when he has a mission and is gone for a couple days but never like this. I almost started crying when I got to the airport thinking back on all the times when we were dating and I had to say goodbye at the security line :/
Definitely happy to be back at home with him.
So I got a second job. I told my boss at the Gap yesterday. I'm still gonna work there on my off days but she was pretty bummed that they're losing a day time person. Most of the people can only work nights and weekends as it is. She was really nice about it though. I start working at the new job on May 9th- 2 weeks from Monday. Nervous, excited, the usual new job jitters.
Other than the constant rain here that's pretty much it. It rains pretty much every other day. And not just a sprinkle but thunderstorms. On the plus side the grass is so lush and green! Lol nothing like all the dead, dry grass in Texas.
I'm enjoying the seasons while I can because I know when we move back home its back to summer and "winter" LOL
Happy Earth Day! And Good Friday!
Hope everyone has a Happy Easter Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment