Sunday, July 3, 2011

"Amazing News"

OK! In my last post I noted that I had some amazing news to share... some of you messaged me and asked if I was preggers. The answer is no. BUT now I can share the news with you...

We are moving back to Houston!!! :D

In just 3 weeks I will be back and Texas and could not be more excited! Mickey will be a few weeks after me b/c he still has Army stuff until August 11th but I am going home early to begin house hunting. SUPER exciting!
Mickey's unit was moved to Georgia but because he has less than a year, he didn't go with them. Now there's too many people here and not enough jobs so they're letting him out 3 months early.
That means I'll get to make Katie's baby shower, and we'll be home for our anniversary and Halloween! Very good thing since our "top layer" is in his mom's freezer.

I told my supervisor on Friday that my last day would be the 22nd so now its out in the open and I can share the news with all you fine people.

Things I will miss about Kentucky: 80 degree summers, all the green vegetation!, FIREFLIES/ LIGHTNING BUGS, all the hills.

I'd be lying if I said Kentucky hadn't grown on me a little bit but I couldn't be more excited about getting back home to our family and friends and finding our first house. :D

Hope to see y'all soon!

2 comments: